Divorce Financial Planning
Going through a divorce is difficult and can be made more so when considering the change in financial status it creates. Through our Project-Focused Planning Service we can help you tackle the difficulties a divorce can bring including re-budgeting on a single income and rearranging your investments and savings.
We’ll meet one-on-one and go over any questions about how your divorce will affect you financially and create an action plan to ensure that you meet the financial demands of your divorce agreement without completely emptying your bank account.
Our financial plan will help you to manage your cash flow and debts post-divorce and locate other areas of your financial life that may need adjusting after this life change, like adjusting beneficiaries and retirement plans. We will help you create short-term and long-term goals towards gaining financial independence.
Our Divorce Financial Planning covers
- Cash Flow and Debt Management: Now that you’re down to a single income, you’ll need to reorganize your current financial plan to account for these changes and ensure that you stay on track with your financial goals.
- Insurance and Benefits: Not only will you need to change your beneficiary information, you may also need to readjust the type of insurance or benefits you are paying for.
- Investment and Savings: With your incoming cash flow changing, may need to also adjust your investments and how you are planning for future savings.
- Retirement Planning: Your new financial plan will also account for changes needed to your retirement goals and accounts.
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners: You’ve worked hard to build and grow your business; make sure it’s protected from the changes your divorce can cause.
Whether your at the beginning stages of your divorce or mid-proceedings, its not too late to re-evaluate your financial plan and goals and reduce the impact a divorce can have on them. Contact us today to speak with a financial planner to discuss your financial options.